1. Don’t add ice to your tea - use frozen fruit instead! It won’t dilute the tea, and it adds a nice subtle flavor.
2. The Weblock app blocks ads on your iPhone. This includes Pandora, YouTube, game, and other ads.
3. If you take just one small step to your goal in real life, it’s a lot more valuable than 100 steps you fantasize about in your head.
4. Whenever there’s a big story on the news, look for the bigger story they’re trying to distract you from.
5. Make stale cookies soft again by putting them in a plastic bag with a piece of bread. Leave it overnight, and magic! Good as new.
6. Just because someone desires you, does not mean they value you.
7. Being polite doesn’t cost anything, but you profit from it endlessly.
8. Buy a house or apartment near a hospital. Your power will always be restored before everyone Else’s
1. If you mess up a voice mail to someone, press “#” to erase and re-record.
2. All frustrations are self induced. The outside world can invite us to become upset, but ultimately it is us which accept the invitation.
3. If you want to buy the cheapest airline tickets online use your browser’s incognito mode.